Without a question, the iPhone provides solid security for its users, particularly if the phone is misplaced.
You may configure your iPhone to delete all data in the event of a compromise. However, if you repeatedly input the incorrect password, your smartphone will be deactivated for a few minutes or hours. After that, if you continue to enter an incorrect passcode, your data will be immediately deleted and your iPhone will be forever disabled. That is a very awful scenario in which to find yourself. However, you need not be concerned since there is a possibility of unlock disabled iPhone through Apple-authorized retailers.
Additionally, you may get assistance from top iPhone repair services in Albuquerque, NM if such an issue develops. Otherwise, use one of the methods below to unlock disabled iphone from the comfort of your own home.
Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
Follow the instructions below to unlock disabled iphone using iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to your PC through USB:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB connection.
- You must first insert the charging end of your charger cable into the phone’s port and then the USB cord into the port on your PC in order to SYNC with it.
Open iTunes on the computer:
If you’re unable to locate the iTunes logo, it resembles a multicolor musical note on a white backdrop. If iTunes prompts you for a password, proceed immediately to the Recovery mode procedure. Depending on the type of iPhone you own, you may need to follow a few more instructions:
For iPhone models 8 and after, press and hold the Volume Up button first, followed by the Volume Down button.
Additionally, hold down the power button until the message ‘Connect to iTunes’ shows on the screen.
For iPhone 7, press and hold the power button for about three seconds.
Now, swiping the ‘Power Off’ slider to the right will turn it off. Finally, while waiting for the phone screen to display ‘Connect iTunes,’ press the volume down button.
For iPhone 6 and earlier devices, press and hold the power button for three seconds, then swipe to the right on the ‘Power Off’ slider. Finally, press and hold the home button until the message ‘Connect to iTunes’ shows on the screen.
- On the upper-left side of the window, click on the iPhone-shaped symbol.
- Commence recuperation mode
In the upper-right corner of the page, click the recovery mode button. Only click the restore button when prompted, and it will begin restoring the factory settings. You may be required to provide a password before proceeding. It’s worthwhile to wait for the restoration procedure to complete. However, if your iPhone is not updated, it may take a few minutes. Follow the on-screen instructions and your iPhone should be restored within minutes.
Unlock Disabled iPhone With iCloud:
If you are unable or unable to restore your iPhone via iTunes, another alternative is to use iCloud to unlock disabled iphone. To use this approach, ensure that the ‘Find My iPhone’ option is activated on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the iCloud page: In any browser, type ‘Find My iPhone’ OR navigate to https://www.icloud.com/.
- To access your account,Utilisez votre apple ID et votre password.
- Then, at the bottom of the dashboard, click on the ‘Find iPhone’ icon. At times, you may be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password again before proceeding.
- At the top of the screen, click ‘All Devices.’It is a green-colored tab, and clicking on it brings up a drop-down menu.
- Choose your device: Choose your iPhone’s name; if it does not show, the ‘Find My iPhone’ feature on your device is not enabled.
- On the bottom right side of the page, click on ‘Erase iPhone’ and confirm the ‘Erase.’
- Enter the Apple ID and password for the iPhone whose data you’re attempting to delete.
- Click ‘NEXT’ and then ‘DONE’.This enables your iPhone to begin rubbing out.
Wait till this process is complete.
- If necessary, restore your device through iTunes or iCloud.
Unlock Disabled iPhone With Recovery Mode:
You may unlock disabled iphone using iTunes recovery mode on a PC. Close iTunes before continuing with this step to activate recovery mode and avoid any errors. Connect your phone to the computer using the USB end of the cord and the iPhone using the other end.
For iPhone 8 and later users, hit the volume up key first, followed by the volume down key. Continue to hold down the ‘Power Switch’ until the ‘connect to iTunes’ message appears, which resembles a power cord and the iTunes symbol.
For an iPhone 7, tap and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously until the note ‘Connect to iTunes’ appears.
For iPhone 6 and earlier devices, press and hold the ‘Home Button’ until the ‘Connect to iTunes’ message appears on the screen.
- When you open iTunes, you should be sent to the recovery mode page.
- Click on ‘RESTORE iPhone’ at the top of the screen.
- When asked, select the ‘Restore’ option to begin the process of restoring your iPhone to factory settings.
At times, this step may require you to give an apple ID and password.
- Continue holding down the power button until your phone finishes wiping; this procedure may take longer if your iPhone software is out of the current.
- You can restore a backup if necessary. You can restore an existing backup stored on another device or in iCloud to your iPhone.If, however, your iPhone’s activation lock is on, you will be prompted to provide an apple ID and password in order to restore the backup in iTunes.If, however, the backup is not accessible, you must restore your phone as a new iPhone.
Final Verdict To Unlock Disabled iPhone
If none of the aforementioned methods work to unlock disabled iphone, you should take your crippled iPhone to an Apple Store or a third-party repair service business such as Pro Phone Repairs.
Leave a Reply