Xbox One is one of the most popular video game consoles. Gamers like playing games on this platform.
This controller allows us to watch movies and television programmed in 4K quality. You should appropriately switch off your controller to conserve battery life, and you will not be necessary to use it always. The Controller may be turned off using the Controller button and Console. IN this post, we will explore two methods for turning off the Xbox One controller.
How to Turn Off Xbox One Controller via Bluetooth
1) Find the Xbox button on the center top of your controller.
2) Press and hold it for six seconds.
3) The controller will turn off automatically.
4) When you turn it on again, it will reconnect automatically to the last connected device.
Note: Remember, if you press the Xbox button for 15 seconds, it will hard reset your Xbox One Console.
Alternative Way (Using Console)
1) Connect your Xbox controller to the console.
2) Now, press and hold down the Xbox button for 3 seconds.
3) A new pop-up will appear on the screen to which your console is connected.
4) In that, select Turn Controller Off.
If you don’t find this way is working, then remove the batteries from your controller to turn it off.
How to Turn Off Xbox One Controller Auto Sleep
Check the control panel settings for the auto-sleep mode to disable controller auto-sleep.This feature is available on all modern console devices. You can use a micro USB cable or a USB charging cable to connect to the console if you cannot locate the auto sleep option. It will prevent your controller from entering sleep mode.
In addition, an additional rubber strap can be used to secure the control button. As a result, the controller will not enter sleep mode since it expects someone is pushing a button to play a game.
If you have a wired Controller, you can disconnect it from your console to power it downriver you have any questions, feel free to contact us and leave us feedback in the comment area.
To power off, press and hold the Guide button on the controller.