In today’s century, everyone uses YouTube on their iPhone, Android, or computer. However, some users have complained that their devices are unable to play fixed YouTube videos. Are you interested in learning how to fix YouTube videos? Then, using the simple solutions listed below, you can set YouTube videos.
YouTube videos are invariably inaccessible in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. Do not be concerned if your YouTube videos stop working for any reason. You can quickly resolve how to fix YouTube videos by following the steps outlined in this article. Numerous factors may contribute to the issue. It is recommended that you attempt each solution at least once before concluding the problem of how to fix YouTube videos.
How Do I Load YouTube Videos Faster?
YouTube, the world’s most popular video-sharing website, was founded in 2005 by former PayPal employees and enabled users to view and upload videos, create their profiles and channels. Like videos, comment on and post videos, and subscribe to other YouTube users/channels, among other features. YouTube’s first video was uploaded to the web just a few months after its launch. Over four million people viewed the first video.
Despite its popularity, YouTube users occasionally experience difficulties viewing videos. One of these issues is a result of YouTube’s slowness – videos buffer for an excessive amount of time, even on a fast Internet connection.
This issue could be caused by many factors, including an overburdened YouTube server, router issues, or a slow Internet connection. Additionally, there could be issues with your browser, such as outdated software or plugins.
How to Fix YouTube Videos on Mobile That Are Loading But Not Playing
- To begin, ensure that your internet connection is operational.
- If your internet connection signal is complete, but your YouTube videos are not playing, you can restart your Wi-Fi router.
- From the drop-down menu, select Power.
- It would be better if you left the option alone for a few seconds.
- Re-select the Power option.
- For instance, none of the above works, restart your iPhone or Android device.
- After a few seconds of waiting, connect to the Wi-Fi link.
- Later on, check to see if you’re able to play a YouTube video.
- You can circumvent this issue by clicking on multiple Wi-Fi networks.
- If you’re using the YouTube software, ensure that it’s up to date.
- Navigate to the store’s website.
- If you’re using an iPhone to administer this treatment, navigate to the App Store.
- Go to the Google Play Store if you’re using an Android phone or tablet.
- If the YouTube video loads but does not play, try accessing it via a smartphone browsing app.
- Browsers optimized for mobile devices, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
How to Fix YouTube Videos That Are Loading But Aren’t Playing in Your Browser
- To resolve the issue, refresh YouTube in your default browser.
- Reload this tab by selecting the option.
- In case you are using the Google Chrome browser, this option will appear near the Home button.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection to determine whether you’re connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Restart the Wi-Fi router and try connecting again.
- Verify that the Wi-Fi router is powered on and operational.
- Restart the computer device that you are currently using.
- Change the video quality on the YouTube website using your default browser.
- The gear symbol conceals the video quality selection.
- Adjust the HD resolution to 360p to verify that you’ve resolved the issue.
- Close your default browser if it is not functioning correctly.
- After that, reopen your browser.
- Another option is to clear the cookies and cache of your default browser.
- To watch YouTube videos, use your default browser’s incognito mode.
- If this procedure resolves the issue, browser plugins or extensions are to blame.
- To track down the perpetrator, you must clear each one individually.
- Log into your Google account, as there may be an issue.
- If the YouTube videos continue not to play, switch to a different Google account.
Why is your YouTube video taking so long to load?
There are several possible explanations for your YouTube video taking so long to load. If you understand why and how something occurred, you can correct it step by step.YouTube exists for two reasons. One reason for this is that different videos are compressed differently. As a result, some videos may take a long time to load, while others may load normally or quickly.
The other is the CDN technology. If the YouTube video you’re watching is downloaded from a server near you, it may be faster than if it’s downloaded from a server far away. There are two additional justifications. Perhaps your network lacks sufficient bandwidth and speed, and when a large number of people attempt to view a video at the same time, the video becomes stuck and takes a long time to load.
Another possibility is that your computer’s output is insufficient for smoothly loading HD video, resulting in buffering when videos are loaded. If you’ve noticed sluggish YouTube videos, something is likely wrong with your Chrome caches, Internet settings, or network servers. You are now responsible for resolving the Windows 10 YouTube is buffering at 10K issue.
To Fix YouTube Stuttering, Upgrade Your Video Drivers.
Is YouTube occasionally stuttering? YouTube stuttering may also be caused by an out-of-date, corrupted or incomplete video driver on your device. As a result, you can resolve the problem by installing the most recent version of your video driver. You have multiple options of manually or automatically updating your video driver.
Update your video driver manually
You can also update your video driver manually by visiting the manufacturer’s website for your graphics cards, such as NVIDIA or AMD, and searching for the most current correct driver. Install drivers that are compatible with the latest version of Windows.
Video driver updates are performed automatically.
If you lack the time, patience, or programming skills necessary to update your video driver manually, Driver Easy can take care of it for you. Driver Easy detects your device and locates the correct driver for your graphic card and Windows edition, which it then downloads and installs correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Select Scan Now from the Driver Quick menu.
- Following that, Driver Easy will scan your device for incompatible drivers.
- Select Update All to have all of your device’s missing or out-of-date drivers downloaded and installed automatically.
- This requires the Pro version, which includes unlimited support and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- When you click Update Everything, an upgrade prompt will appear.
Please take note that you can do it for free, but it requires some manual labor. Hopefully, the methods listed below will assist you in resolving your YouTube video not playing issue or figuring out how to fix YouTube videos. Kindly leave a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.